Simply, WarnerMedia is a place that values individuals. We support our people with resources and rewards that foster whole-life satisfaction and provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. With offices around the world, the opportunity to chart an exciting career is only limited by your imagination.
Executive Administrative AssistantLocation Burbank, California, United States Job ID 175210BR Apply Now
This role will support the CHRO of Human Resources as well as direct reports and goes beyond the traditional administrative tasks. You are THE go-to person on the team so we are looking for someone who is polished, professional and eager. We want someone flexible, pro-active and able to prioritize while handling ever changing demands. Given the level of deliverables required by the office, this position is a critical component of the productivity output for the team.
- Maintain and coordinate executive's calendar for greatest optimization strategically planning and prioritizing the calendar of meetings, activities, travel arrangements and, managing the schedule to focus on deadlines and deliverables.
- Managing the flow of all internal and external communications interfacing with both internal and external clients to create the highest return on time spent
- Coordinate business travel for the CHRO (and other employees if necessary) including coordination of all meetings at destination. Work to be cost effective with expenses associated with travel and meetings. Handle all expense reports for Executives in CONCUR. Process invoices and manage Executive's T&E account.
- Create presentations as needed using Excel, PowerPoint, or similar programs.
- Manage executive's documents and information for meetings and future reference and keep track of e-mails that require the executive's review/action.
- Work closely with CHRO's direct reports (as well as their reports) to help them prioritize joint meetings, travel, access to core information and plans. Build strong interpersonal relationships with client, company, and industry counterparts.
- Coordinate the processing of various VIP requests regarding cable/satellite service and special event ticket requests.
- Coordinate executive's participation with industry associations as a panelist and/or speaker and executives' participation with boards, on behalf of company and outside of company.
- Associates' degree preferred or equivalent experience.
- 3 plus years proven administrative experience supporting at the executive level is ideal,2 minimum.
- Experience coordinating varied executive travel arrangements.
- Proficiency with utilizing MS Office & technical knowledge.
- Must be MS Office proficient: Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- High level of confidentiality required.
- Communication is key in this role so excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Long-term interest in HR field is ideal.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS