Simply, Turner is a place that values individuals. We support our people with resources and rewards that foster whole-life satisfaction and provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. With offices around the world, the opportunity to chart an exciting career is only limited by your imagination.
Executive Administrative Assistant - TNT/tbs UnscriptedLocation Burbank, United States Job ID 166613BR Apply Now
Turner is a division of WarnerMedia along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Brothers. We are better known as the folks who bring you CNN, HLN, TCM, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! From cutting-edge breaking news stories, up-to-the-minute sports coverage, and the characters we grew up loving on to the shows we love today, Turner continues to be the gold standard in first class television programming and a demonstrated leader in digital content.We tell the stories the world wants to hear. Won’t you be a part of our story?http://www.turner.com/
What part will you play?
Executive Administrative Assistant, TNT/tbs Unscripted
The ideal candidate will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and will be able to work independently with little or no supervision and handle typical entertainment assistant responsibilities along with other projects and duties at executive's discretion/direction. This person must be exceedingly well-organized and flexible. The ability to interact with staff (at all levels) in a fast-paced environment, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality is crucial to this role. Assistant will support the SVP of Unscripted & Special Event Programming for TNT and tbs. They will be responsible for maintaining the flow of information between development and other departments within the division as well as the network. They will also coordinate, schedule a high volume of meetings on a regular basis, both within the company and the entertainment industry.
What do we require from you?
- 2+ years of desk/executive assistant experience within the entertainment industry; preferably programming.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills. Proven ability to multi-task; must be able to constantly and consistently prioritize workload of senior executive and oneself simultaneously.
- They must be able to handle themselves professionally as they will have direct interaction with many other executives within the company as well as writers, producers, talent and other executives within the industry.
- The person in this position will also need to handle many sensitive documents and must be trusted with confidentiality.
- This individual must also have a solid understanding of the entertainment industry specifically as it relates to the creative side of the business.
- UNSCRIPTED experience a HUGE plus
But wait, there’s more!
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- 2017 Best Company for Working Mothers
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the Time Warner family of powerhouse brands like HBO, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, TNT, and TBS
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS