Collectively, TBS, TNT, Turner Classic Movies (TCM) and truTV provide a blend of original and reality programming, marquee sports, popular licensed series, movies and classic film. The division is filled with passionate producers, supporters and admittedly proud consumers of great entertainment. If you love television, there’s no better place to work.
Executive Admin Assistant (Original Programming - TNT, tbs, truTV)Location Burbank, California, United States Job ID 171546BR Apply Now
Turner is a division of WarnerMedia along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros., delivering brands like CNN, HLN, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! http://www.turner.com/
See what it’s like to work at Turner! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
The ideal candidate will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and will be able to work independently with little or no supervision and handle typical entertainment assistant responsibilities along with other projects and duties at executive's discretion/direction.
- This person must be exceedingly well-organized and flexible.
- The ability to interact with staff (at all levels) in a fast-paced environment, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality is crucial to this role.
- Assistant will support the two VP's of Original Programming for TNT, tbs & truTV.
- They will be responsible for maintaining the flow of information between development and other departments within the division as well as WarnerMedia Entertainment Networks.
- They will also coordinate, schedule a high volume of meetings on a regular basis, both within the company and the entertainment industry.
- 2+ years of desk/executive assistant experience within the entertainment industry; preferably programming.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to multi-task; must be able to constantly and consistently prioritize workload of senior executive and oneself simultaneously.
- They must be able to handle themselves professionally as they will have direct interaction with many other executives within the company as well as writers, producers, talent and other executives within the industry.
- The person in this position will also need to handle many sensitive documents and must be trusted with confidentiality.
- This individual must also have a solid understanding of the entertainment industry specifically as it relates to the creative side of the business.
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
- 2018 Best Company for Dads
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS