CNN Worldwide is a portfolio of two dozen news and information services across every available platform to more than 2 billion people, in more than 200 countries and territories. With editorial operations around the globe, the people who work here are on-the-ground connected and committed to telling the world’s stories with accuracy and immediacy.
Director of Integrated Media StrategyLocation Burbank, California, United States Job ID 174386BR Apply Now
The Director of Integrated Media Strategy will lead the paid media strategy across both traditional and digital, including TV, advanced TV, ACR, OOH, social, digital video, programmatic and direct digital partnerships across the HBO Max Brand and HBO Max Originals businesses. She/he will work with HBO Max DTC and Max Originals marketing teams to drive collaboration, growth and efficiency and maximize WarnerMedia’s media investment across all lines of business.
- Leads the paid media strategy for HBO Max launch and HBO Max Originals Tune-in campaigns
- Leads briefing and collaboration across marketing teams and with the media agency to develop paid media campaigns for HBO Max Brand and HBO Max Originals
- Creates cohesive go-to-market media strategies and manages cross-campaign alignment across brand, tune in and subscription marketing teams to ensure all live media is working together
- Manages the media team at the agency to ensure appropriate prioritization, proper communications and facilitate knowledge sharing across the team
- Empowers marketing and content teams to make informed and strategic media decisions
- Partners with Brand and Social marketing teams to translate brand objectives into media strategies, and facilitate operational efficiencies for all media campaigns
- Coordinates efforts around media planning with audience team, media partners and other key stakeholders
- Builds strong partnerships with key media partners to make the most of partnership opportunities and investment, stay on the cutting edge of new media opportunities, including ad formats, targeting capabilities, optimizations, measurement, and champions pre-campaign research, creative insights, and post-campaign learnings
- Creates a culture of sharing of best practices, creating actionable and easily-interpreted reporting in collaboration with the agency to uncover media and creative performance insights
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 10+ years media/digital marketing experience, Entertainment and/or Direct-to-Consumer a must, Sports/Family/Kids experience preferred
- Experience leading integrated planning for 360 media campaigns, inclusive of TV, addressable & advanced tv, social, programmatic and direct digital
- Superior project management skills; highly organized individual who can manage multiple projects at once
- A natural collaborator who enjoys working across multi-functional teams
- Well-honed communication skills with senior audiences, ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the organization from media partners to senior leadership
- Highly analytical mindset with a deep understanding of multi-funnel campaign planning and measurement
- Proven track record of building and leading a team
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS