CNN Worldwide is a portfolio of two dozen news and information services across every available platform to more than 2 billion people, in more than 200 countries and territories. With editorial operations around the globe, the people who work here are on-the-ground connected and committed to telling the world’s stories with accuracy and immediacy.
Director, Marketing - Team CocoLocation Burbank, California, United States Job ID 167117BR Apply Now
Turner is a division of WarnerMedia along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros., delivering brands like CNN, HLN, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! http://www.turner.com/
See what it’s like to work at Turner! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
Conan O'Brien is TV's longest running late night host and one of the most successful, respected comedians in America. He's currently the host of CONAN on the TBS cable television network. An Emmy Award winner, O'Brien began his career as a writer for Saturday Night Live and The Simpsons where he developed his original brand of comedy, living at the intersection of smart and silly, that has inspired a generation of comedians and writers who came after him. Named by Time magazine as one of the 100 most influential people in the world. Earlier this year, O'Brien's digital company, "Team Coco", entered into a Joint Venture with TBS to create an omnichannel digital media company that both expands and diversifies Conan's fanbase and capitalizes on new business opportunities such as podcasts, live events, and branded digital content.
- This position is responsible for marketing strategy, planning, and campaign management across channels
- This position will be the main connective tissue between Team Coco and TBS Marketing, work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders across disciplines, including creative, programming, product and PR
- This position requires experience in brand and content marketing (to support core fans of the linear program and new initiatives) as well as social media marketing
- Experience in determining KPIs, refining data and analytics, creating custom reports and refining ROI are crucial
- Responsibilities (included, but not limited to): - Identify marketing priorities for Team Coco by leading annual marketing/editorial calendar planning, macro prioritization of campaigns/messages for all needs (programming, brand, retail, event, digital)
- Work with internal team and external vendors to determine key campaign messages, create communications/cross-channel media plans for each priority campaign including utilization of owned (on-air, digital, social), cross, OOH and performance media
- Work closely across departments and divisions to ensure collaboration, clarity, brand consistency and proper execution of campaigns across communication channels
- Work closely with TBS marketing and research departments to develop customer marketing relationship strategy, determine key target audiences and key messaging for various campaigns
- Work closely with internal product team, Turner Media Group and Turner Ignite group on optimizing targeting, performance ROI, SEM and SEO
- Build capabilities to more efficiently report & analyze media allocation, and better determine platform-specific ROI and effective media mix to achieve campaign KPIs
- Work with product team to grow and solidify email/newsletter marketing
- Bachelor's degree required, with preference for graduate degree and/or degree in marketing, communications
- 8-10 years acting in marketing, especially content and brand marketing
- A history of successfully managing high-level, integrated marketing messaging, writing and/or communications
- Literacy in media formats and emerging digital platforms
- Extensive experience managing direct reports and independent contractors in support of marketing
- Planning skills using standard word processing tools (Word, Excel) is required, with a preference for experience using more advance project management tools
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills, multi-tasking, and communication skills required
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- Access to wellbeing tools, resources, and freebies
- 2017 Best Company for WorkingMothers
- An in-houselearning and development teamto help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS