Simply, Turner is a place that values individuals. We support our people with resources and rewards that foster whole-life satisfaction and provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. With offices around the world, the opportunity to chart an exciting career is only limited by your imagination.
Director, Marketing Technology (D2C)Location Burbank, California, United States Job ID 169597BR Apply Now
We won’t chase the market, we will define it. We will bring audiences a product that doesn’t exist today. We will do it because no other company can deliver our brands to consumers the way we can. We have the passion, the commitment and the support to be the best. Join our direct-to-consumer team and show us your best.
The Director, Marketing Technology will oversee multiple aspects of the Marketing Technology function. In this role the Director, will lead a team to develop and maintain marketing technology platforms to support ongoing growth of WarnerMedia's streaming service.
Partner with stakeholders to understand business needs and execute the roadmap to build and maintain marketing/technology platforms.
- Manage technical aspects of key marketing systems (marketing automation, CRM) used to generate, distribute, and report on leads; optimize the technology and build the data processes that fuel the marketing team.
- Partner closely with marketing and product teams to enable the successful acquisition and retention of subscribers.
- Work with engineering and business intelligence to ensure the successful integration of marketing technology with data platforms and tools.
- Determine the technologies and tools needed to achieve desired results of technology-focused marketing campaigns.
- Stay abreast of existing and emerging technology and share knowledge with teams across the organization.
- Oversee relationships with agencies and vendors and negotiate contracts
- Develop marketing use cases, configure marketing technology tools, and conduct testing on marketing technology tools
- Ensure instrumentation and implementation in tools of reporting and analysis use cases
- Create and deliver comprehensive and compelling presentations and reports for Sr. Leaders
- Build a top-notch marketing technology team
- Bachelor's degree or higher in digital, marketing, computer science, or related field.
- 10+ years marketing experience in digital, online marketing systems, CRM, social media, mobile or related technologies
- 3+ years leading a team
- Proven expertise developing and maintaining marketing technology solution to achieve business objectives - Experience with Agile methodologies
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills and ability to collaborate across the organization
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS