Collectively, TBS, TNT, Turner Classic Movies (TCM) and truTV provide a blend of original and reality programming, marquee sports, popular licensed series, movies and classic film. The division is filled with passionate producers, supporters and admittedly proud consumers of great entertainment. If you love television, there’s no better place to work.
Director, HBO Max Program MarketingLocation Burbank, California, United States Job ID 174091BR Apply Now
The Director, HBO Max Program Marketing will be responsible for developing creative, social, digital, and media strategies for promoting Max Originals on and off the service - as well as seeing the campaigns through execution. They will report to the SVP of HBO Max Program Marketing.
- Oversee and execute campaigns and programs from inception through delivery to achieve business objectives.
- Supervise multiple external agencies in the development of creative advertising, media planning and high-impact promotions (experiential activations, event sponsorships, etc.).
- Partner with product marketing, media planning, editorial, research, PR, finance, and other teams to create and manage multiple concurrent campaigns.
- Develop marketing partnerships with media partners, retailers, organizations, and like-minded brands to drive viewership and broaden the reach of brand/program messaging.
- Keep abreast of key industry trends and business opportunities
- 8+ years content marketing experience, driving interest, viewing and engagement for series and/or films
- A sincere love for television, movies and storytelling
- Strong communications and presentation skills are a must
- Ability to both think strategically and execute tactically
- Strategic, qualitative and competitive analysis - including robust media landscape and programming knowledge
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS