CNN Worldwide is a portfolio of two dozen news and information services across every available platform to more than 2 billion people, in more than 200 countries and territories. With editorial operations around the globe, the people who work here are on-the-ground connected and committed to telling the world’s stories with accuracy and immediacy.
Director, Growth Marketing Analytics - HBO MaxLocation Burbank, California, United States Job ID 173875BR Apply Now
The Director, Marketing Analytics will be responsible for creating a deep understanding of the HBO Max consumer. You will measure and improve the performance of growth and lifecycle marketing. You will create actionable insights from user-level behavior data and multiple data sources, including information coming from research, marketing, and media measurement platforms.
- You will be responsible for integrating controlled experiments, and attribution & optimization frameworks into marketing campaigns to increase the effectiveness of audience, media, and message across acquisition, retention, and engagement marketing for HBO Max.
- This role will work in partnership with growth marketing, data science and data engineering teams while also digging into the details with media and CRM teams.
- This person is an experienced analytics director who is truly passionate about marketing and data and can manage a team to drive results
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance, Marketing, Math or related field is required
- 10 years' experience in marketing analytics
- Deep knowledge of CRM, subscription and lifecycle marketing, media measurement, and marketing analytics platforms
- Experience with statistical analyses for marketing
- Advertising testing
- Customer segmentation
- Econometrics / marketing mix modeling
- Multi-touch attribution
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Advanced skills in Excel, PowerPoint
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to liaise with technical, marketing and business teams
- Strong team focus with outstanding organizational and resource management skills
- Must be able to communicate effectively with media, marketing, and engineering teams.
- Must have prior measurement and analytics experience.
- Must be results driven with an excellent attention to detail.
- Creative problem-solver who works well as part of a team.
- Must be able to organize, prioritize and schedule a high workload, efficiently.
- Must have strong written and oral communication skills - particularly within large organizations.
- Must be comfortable managing projects and timelines.
- Ability to manage both internal and external vendors and suppliers.
- Experience managing a team, including experience with remote teams.
- Experience with SQL; familiarity with Looker a plus
- OTT experience preferable
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS