Simply, WarnerMedia is a place that values individuals. We support our people with resources and rewards that foster whole-life satisfaction and provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. With offices around the world, the opportunity to chart an exciting career is only limited by your imagination.
Director, Compliance Training and CommunicationsLocation Burbank, California, United States Job ID 172203BR Apply Now
The Warner Bros. Compliance Office is seeking a Director, Compliance Training and Communications for the Corporate Legal department. This individual will perform a broad range of activities in support of the Compliance Office at Warner Bros.The role will support the VP, Chief Compliance Officer with: project management and coordination of training; detailed research and data analysis to support identification of risk and proposed training solutions; development of a wide range of deliverables, including training materials; sourcing training solutions; and tracking training program completion and effectiveness.
- Helping to develop and maintain the annual training plan that addresses the Company’s values and priorities, recommend goals and outcomes, evaluate the effectiveness of the plan activities, and implement improvements and regularly report on the plan.
- In partnership with business units, continually assess compliance training needs across the company.
- Measuring progress and effectiveness of training through testing; prepare comprehensive analysis and reporting.
- Planning, scheduling, and tracking participation for all compliance trainings; developing a master calendar for compliance trainings to include monthly, quarterly and annual trainings based on enterprise-wide mandated trainings, WB specific trainings, and required regulatory trainings.
- Monitoring, reporting and producing records for headcount and production population trainings.
- Assisting with procurement of qualified training instructors, both internally and externally, who can conduct required training.
- Supporting business unit specific training initiatives; when necessary, research and propose cost effective means to achieve education and training objectives.
- Helping to maintain the company’s learning management system.
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of best practices on training.
- Managing meeting and training logistics as needed.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent.
- Legal or Project Management qualification strongly preferred.
- 8+ years experience with developing training curriculum in-house.
- Project management experience beneficial.
- Entertainment experience beneficial: TV, Features, Games, Home Entertainment, Theatrical; distribution and production.
- Experience implementing and administering a learning management system beneficial.
- Experience managing or coordinating a company training program.
- Experience designing and developing training materials.
- Technology savvy.
- Strong analytical skills; able to understand and problem solve for complex issues.
- Advanced Microsoft Office Suite skills; familiarity with web delivery tools.
- Knowledge of Workday beneficial.
- Resilient and proactive personality, capable of problem solving.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail at all times, even with the most routine tasks.
- Knowledge and experience with instructional design theory.
- Compliance knowledge and/or willingness and enthusiasm to dig into compliance issues.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Use of judgment in adapting broad guidelines to specific issues as they arise.
- Proficiency in data collection, analysis and evaluation.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS