Director, Campaign Management, HBO MaxLocation Burbank, California, United States Job ID 173071BR Apply Now
The Director, Campaign Management will be responsible for the overall program management of omni-channel marketing for HBO Max.
This role will report to the VP, Marketing Technology and Operations.
- They will be working with the marketing and media teams to drive consumer segmentation strategies to support customer lifecycle activities, including email, push, in-app, addressable, and programmatic campaigns.
- They will be driving audience strategies with media and marketing partners and enforcing standards for all campaign delivery.
- They will monitor results to continually optimize campaigns and targeting.
- They must be able to prioritize effectively and deliver on a heavy campaign schedule within a set project schedule.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance, Marketing, Math or related field is required.
- Experience in consumer segmentations, marketing and ad operations.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to document processes and project plans clearly and effectively.
- Advanced skills in Excel, Powerpoint.
- Experience working directly with data management platforms or data warehouse products.
- Knowledge of adtech and martech space.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to liaise with technical, marketing and business teams
- Strong team focus with outstanding organizational and resource management skills.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with media, marketing, and ad tech teams
- Must have prior segmentation experience, preferably in a DMP or other segmentation tool
- Must be results driven with an excellent attention to detail
- Creative problem-solver who works well as part of a team
- Must be able to organize, prioritize and schedule a high workload, efficiently
- Must have strong written and oral communication skills - particularly within large organizations
- Must be comfortable managing projects and timelines
- Ability to manage both internal and external vendors and suppliers.
- Project Management knowledge a plus
- Familiarity with Tableau a plus
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS