You provide the motivation, the will and the work ethic; we’ll provide the career opportunities and access you need to get going – think of it as a professional alley-oop. Work with us and we’ll put you in the thick of things, side-by-side with the best in entertainment, news and sports. Check for our current openings below.
Digital Marketing Intern - Spring 2020Location Burbank, California, United States Job ID 173901BR Apply Now
Warner Bros. Distributing Inc. seeks four Digital Marketing Interns for the Spring 2020 term (late January - early April) for the Digital Marketing department. These internships are designed for students interested in pursuing careers in marketing or related fields. These interns will be exposed to several facets of Digital Marketing, as well as WB Pictures Worldwide Marketing policies and procedures. These interns may:
- Create film teaser websites using Flash, graphic design and coding skills.
- Build branded social media pages (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc).
- Contribute to brain-storming strategies.
- Assist department with other projects and duties as assigned.
What do we require from you?
- Must have online portfolio or examples of online work for our review.
- Must be able to commit to 16-24 hours per week for at least 10 weeks.
- Must be a currently enrolled college student, in pursuit of an associate's or bachelor's degree in graphic design, digital media, or related field.
- Significant amount of completed study in online marketing particularly preferred.
- Knowledge of Flash and QuickTime video players and embedding code preferred
- Must have a good eye for design and typographical layout.
- Must have a good attitude and be able to function well with short deadlines and quick turnarounds.
- High level of interest in film marketing.
- High level of engagement in social networking and video sites, such as: Facebook, MySpace, YouTube, Hulu, etc.
- Some work experience in the areas of Interactive Marketing or Online Publicity preferred.
- Must have ability to communicate effectively & tactfully with managers & other levels of personnel.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS