You provide the motivation, the will and the work ethic; we’ll provide the career opportunities and access you need to get going – think of it as a professional alley-oop. Work with us and we’ll put you in the thick of things, side-by-side with the best in entertainment, news and sports. Check for our current openings below.
Creative Development & Story Intern - Spring 2020Location Burbank, California, United States Job ID 173912BR Apply Now
Warner Bros. Pictures seeks a Creative Development & Story Intern for Spring 2020 (late January - early April) for the Story department. The intern provides assistance to creative executives in various aspects of creative development and story departments. For example, the intern may:
- Provide administrative support to creative executives by answering phones, scheduling meetings, rolling phone calls, etc.
- Provide clerical support to story department: archiving scripts, xeroxing scripts and processing script and coverage requests.
- Maintain lists of available writers, directors and actors and compiles into database.
- Establish and maintain contacts with writers on current projects.
- Prepare reports which outline Warner Bros. development and project situations and competitive development.
- At executive’s request, read overnight spec screenplay, giving verbal feedback to executive.
- Perform other related duties and projects as assigned.
What do we require from you?
- Pursuit of a college degree in Film, Communications, English or related major required.
- Some experience in the entertainment field preferred.
- Knowledge of theatrical film development process.
- Ability to communicate effectively with Warner Bros. executives and members of the creative community.
- Ability to research and coordinate various projects, and identify resources.
- Ability to develop an understanding of business relations with filmmakers, talent and agents.
- Must have a positive attitude and an eagerness to learn about all facets of the entertainment industry.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and tactfully with all levels of personnel.
- Must be able to adapt to varied personalities associated with film production.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS