Simply, Turner is a place that values individuals. We support our people with resources and rewards that foster whole-life satisfaction and provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. With offices around the world, the opportunity to chart an exciting career is only limited by your imagination.
Coordinator, Business Affairs & LegalLocation Burbank, California, United States Job ID 169163BR Apply Now
Turner is a division of WarnerMedia along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros., delivering brands like CNN, HLN, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! http://www.turner.com/
See what it’s like to work at Turner! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
This position provides advanced administrative support to the members of the Cartoon Network and Adult Swim Business and Legal Affairs Department.
- The position includes general administrative functions (phones, calendars, travel arrangements, expense reporting), and will require creating, maintaining and administering accurate files and databases related to the team's practice areas in a timely manner and handling various other entertainment-related support functions
- The position also includes business affairs financial tracking and management, guild reporting, and legal drafting and clearance responsibilities
- Must function efficiently and effectively as a key member of a small team in a fast-paced environment
- The position requires the consistent exercise of sound judgment and excellent and effective communication with members of the Legal Department and other WarnerMedia departments, as well as outside vendors, agencies, law firms and clients
- This position requires a bachelor's degree with advanced level training including four (4) years of office experience or a minimum or three (3) years of legal secretarial, paralegal or business affairs coordinator experience
- Experience supporting lawyers, business affairs executives or other high-level corporate executives preferred
- Law firm/in-house corporate transactional, production legal or business affairs experience a plus
- Must have strong organizational, interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills as well as the ability to manage client demands appropriately, be detail-oriented, and work in a fast-paced environment in which deadlines are priority and handling multiple jobs simultaneously is the norm
- Must have the initiative and ability to work autonomously while remaining a strong and supportive member of the team. Proficiency in various Microsoft Office programs preferred
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS