You provide the motivation, the will and the work ethic; we’ll provide the career opportunities and access you need to get going – think of it as a professional alley-oop. Work with us and we’ll put you in the thick of things, side-by-side with the best in entertainment, news and sports. Check for our current openings below.
Business Resource Intern - Spring 2020Location Burbank, California, United States Job ID 174286BR Apply Now
Warner Bros. Distributing Inc. seeks a Business Resource Intern for the Spring 2020 term (late January - early April) for the Business Strategies & Initiatives department. The student selected will be exposed to all facets of the Business Initiatives and Sales department, which is responsible for increasing film revenues, costs control, developing, driving and executing business strategies particularly related to digital distribution.
- Assist the group with administrative duties – answering phones, photocopying, and information distribution.
- Assist the group with reports, analysis, and research if necessary.
- Fulfill other projects and duties as directed.
- Candidate must be currently enrolled in pursuit of an associate's or bachelor's degree at an accredited college/university, preferably in pursuit of a degree in Business Administration or a related field.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Must have knowledge of file set-up, maintenance, filing procedures, basic math, spelling, grammar, punctuation, and English usage, and report & letter formats.
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with all levels of personnel and outside sources.
- Must have the ability to pay close attention to details.
- Must have the ability to organize.
- Must have the ability to work well under time constraints.
- Must have the ability to handle multiple tasks.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS