Simply, Turner is a place that values individuals. We support our people with resources and rewards that foster whole-life satisfaction and provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. With offices around the world, the opportunity to chart an exciting career is only limited by your imagination.
Business Ops & Strategy Analyst (D2C)Location Burbank, California, United States Job ID 169796BR Apply Now
We won’t chase the market, we will define it. We will bring audiences a product that doesn’t exist today. We will do it because no other company can deliver our brands to consumers the way we can. We have the passion, the commitment and the support to be the best. Join our direct-to-consumer team and show us your best.
The Business Operations & Strategy Analyst, will play a key role on the WarnerMedia Entertainment Content team, assessing business growth opportunities across direct-to-consumer digital, linear and adjacent enterprise areas. The ideal candidate for this position enjoys immersing themselves in data and finding insights, working with diverse teams, advancing the use of digital data, building internal client relationships, and exploring new technology. Candidates must demonstrate proficiency with digital analytics tools, analysis techniques and communication of insights.
CAN BE BASED IN LOS ANGELES, CA or NEW YORK, NY.
- Analyze, evaluate and assess content-related enterprise business opportunities, with a focus on direct-to-consumer and linear content businesses.
- Participate substantively in the identification, development and exploration of content business growth opportunities, relationships and new revenue streams.
- Work closely with crossfunctional teams across the DTC as well as with key partners and stakeholders across WarnerMedia.
- Facilitate Insights-informed decision making and execution on defined tactics.
- Synthesize key learnings and insights to help business leaders take action and make necessary business decisions informed by user data and insights.
- Participate substantively in the identification, analysis and presentation of issues of strategic business significant to enterprise management.
- Represent Content Strategy Team to other enterprise teams and external partners.
- Act as core contributor to a tight, focused group with direct responsibility for content strategy that impacts revenue and grows brand value.
- Demonstrate keen understanding of the digital and linear marketplaces, both subscription and ad-supported.
- Be capable of working synergistically across a rapidly growing and evolving media organization.
- 3+ years Media Strategy experience ideal, including working closely with content and media.
- 2+ years of digital analytics experience preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required, MBA preferred.
- A solid understanding of digital analytics tools and methodologies.
- Significant experience with Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics ideal.
- Hands-on experience with data manipulation, database querying, and data analysis is a must.
- Ability to develop insightful and engaging presentations and other methods for communicating insights across multiple levels of the organization.
- Working knowledge of data warehouses, data transformation, data modeling, report design / development and BI dashboard design / development.
- Experience using Tableau or Looker is a plus.
- Familiarity with developing measurement strategies is also a plus
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS