Collectively, TBS, TNT, Turner Classic Movies (TCM) and truTV provide a blend of original and reality programming, marquee sports, popular licensed series, movies and classic film. The division is filled with passionate producers, supporters and admittedly proud consumers of great entertainment. If you love television, there’s no better place to work.
Business Affairs Coordinator - TNT/tbs/truTV & HBO MaxLocation Burbank, California, United States Job ID 172847BR Apply Now
Turner is a division of WarnerMedia along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros., delivering brands like CNN, HLN, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! http://www.turner.com/
See what it’s like to work at Turner! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
Business Affairs Coordinator - TNT/tbs/truTV & HBO Max
- Reviewing and summarizing Business Affairs deal memos and paperwork, as well as creating charts for the identification and tracking of pertinent information, tracking option dates, and notification to department of pertinent dates, etc.
- Answering phones, maintenance of daily phone log; updating and maintaining contact list
- Managing schedule and calendar (business lunches, meetings, conference calls, etc)
- Filing (includes locating files, storage, maintaining a master list of the files, and management of digital files)
- Other administrative office duties and projects, including, but not limited to answering phones for other executives in the department on an "as needed" basis
- Maintaining temporary working files for each new project/deal given to the executives
- Maintaining the departmental BA files with relevant documents (signed agreements, comments, e-mails, etc.) from various projects
- Maintaining the chronological file and project binders for both executives
- Ensuring that the appropriate payroll documentation is sent upon closing of a deal with follow-up to ensure payments can be processed
- Sending correspondence on behalf of the executives Internal and external document distribution
- Drafting cover letters; redlining documents
- Creating and filing expense reports with corresponding receipts
- BA degree required; paralegal experience a plus Proficiency in Word and Excel required
- Experience with OneNote a plus
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Sound judgement Ability to take initiative and work independently
- Ability to take direction and ask appropriate questions
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task reporting to 2 executives in Business
- Affairs Familiarity with television business a plus
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS