Simply, WarnerMedia is a place that values individuals. We support our people with resources and rewards that foster whole-life satisfaction and provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. With offices around the world, the opportunity to chart an exciting career is only limited by your imagination.
Business Affairs Coordinator - TNT/tbs/truTV & HBO MaxLocation Burbank, California, United States Job ID 172622BR Apply Now
Reviewing and summarizing Business Affairs deal memos and paperwork, as well as creating charts for the identification and tracking of pertinent information, tracking option dates, and notification to department of pertinent dates, etc.
- Answering phones, maintenance of daily phone log; updating and maintaining contact lists
- Managing schedule and calendar (business lunches, meetings, conference calls, etc.)
- Filing (includes locating files, storage, maintaining a master list of the files, and management of digital files)
- Other administrative office duties and projects, including, but not limited to answering phones for other executives in the department on an "as needed" basis
- Maintaining temporary working files for each new project/deal given to the executives
- Maintaining the departmental BA files with relevant documents (signed agreements, comments, e-mails, etc.) from various projects
- Maintaining the chronological file and project binders for both executives
- Ensuring that the appropriate payroll documentation is sent upon closing of a deal with follow-up to ensure payments can be processed
- Sending correspondence on behalf of the executives
- Internal and external document distribution
- Drafting cover letters
- Redlining documents
- Creating and filing expense reports with corresponding receipts
- BA degree required
- Proficiency in Word and Excel required
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Sound judgement
- Ability to take initiative and work independently
- Ability to take direction and ask appropriate questions
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task reporting to 2 executives in Business Affairs
- Familiarity with television business a plus
- Paralegal experience a plus
- Experience with OneNote a plus
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS