Simply, WarnerMedia is a place that values individuals. We support our people with resources and rewards that foster whole-life satisfaction and provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. With offices around the world, the opportunity to chart an exciting career is only limited by your imagination.
Benefits CoordinatorLocation Burbank, California, United States Job ID 175487BR Apply Now
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.<br><br>Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Business Unit Overview
Telepictures Productions is an industry-leading and Emmy Award-winning producer of innovative, advertiser-friendly, multiplatform television and digital content for the syndication, cable and digital marketplaces. Ellen, The Real and Extra are just a few of their award winning shows.
Telepictures Productions Inc. seeks a Benefits Coordinator for the TP Finance department. The Benefits Coordinator will support the administrative duties involved with the management of the production benefits plans.
- Processing start/closes/address changes and filing
- Answering general benefit questions.
- Processing welcomes and confirmations
- Benefits administration including vendor and employee files.
- Providing monthly benefits eligibility reports to productions.
- Working on special projects as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent experience required.
- College degree preferred.
- General working knowledge of benefits administration and/or processing preferred.
- Must have proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Ability to prioritize projects and tasks while remaining production and professional.
- Ability to think creatively, multi-task and to perform successfully in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have strong customer service skills.
- Must have excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Must be able to identify issues and problem solve in a timely manner.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS