Cartoon Network, Adult Swim and Boomerang deliver original, acquired and classic animated and live action entertainment. With digital and gaming businesses, in-house animation production facilities, and studios on both coasts, the division is both grassroots and cutting edge. The combination draws talented people to our doors and audiences to our channels. Check it.
Animation Intern - Summer 2020Location Burbank, California, United States Job ID 174592BR Apply Now
Our internship program is designed to provide an opportunity to gain knowledge of and exposure to a working studio environment. The Company makes a special effort to provide the support and training needed to prepare interns to succeed in real-time projects and assignments.
To be eligible to participate in our Summer 2020 internship program, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must be enrolled in pursuit of an associate’s or bachelor’s degree at an accredited college or university during the entire 10 weeks of the internship, not graduating prior to the end of the internship.
- Must be available to intern full-time in Burbank, CA from Mondays to Fridays during one of the following timeframes:
- June 1 – August 7
- June 8 – August 14
- June 15 – August 21
- June 22 – August 28
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be able to provide own relocation, housing, and transportation.
- Must be able to provide proof of eligibility to work for pay in the US; credit-only internships not allowed.
Warner Bros. Animation Inc. is seeking interns who are passionate about animation and can bring their organizational skills and creativity to different teams across the WBA TV Production Department. This is a great opportunity for those who are interested in pursuing a career within Animation. Interns will gain insight and knowledge of the industry by way of practical work experience such as assembling model/design packets, tracking artwork, preparing storyboards for animatic import, and exposure to various facets of the business.
We have multiple internship opportunities available within Animation. By applying to this posting, you will be considered for all internship opportunities within this area. If you are selected for further consideration, a recruiter will reach out to you, and he or she is happy to provide more detail on the specific roles at that time. Please note that our applications are filled on a rolling basis, and you may view your current application status by logging into your application profile.
- Pursuit of a college degree in Animation, Art, Design, or a related major.
- Proficiency in using MAC, Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, and ToonBoom required.
- Passion for the animation industry.
- Outstanding time management skills to handle multiple and changing priorities.
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS