Simply, WarnerMedia is a place that values individuals. We support our people with resources and rewards that foster whole-life satisfaction and provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. With offices around the world, the opportunity to chart an exciting career is only limited by your imagination.
Executive Assistant to President, ChinaLocation China - Beijing Job ID 170594BR Apply Now
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the EVP/MD, China, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature. Determines appropriate course of action, referral, or response
- Be able to build relationships with business partners, government sectors which are crucial to the success of the organization, and is able to manage a variety of special projects for EVP/MD, China as when required
- Monitor social-political, censorship, market entry developments and their impact to the Chinese language film business
- Liaise with Warner Bros.’ studio personnel on the PRC market when called upon
- Successfully completes deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting business letters, personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the EVP/MD, China 's ability to effectively lead the company
- Being able to take and summarize notes in meetings. Draft reports and compile PPT slides.
- Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the EVP/MD, China including: managing a calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for business meetings
- Excellent level of written and verbal communication skills in both Chinese and English
- Education / background in entertainment or film disciplines preferred
- Experience of working experience in MNCs
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks with excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrates the highest level of customer/client service and response
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS