CNN Worldwide is a portfolio of two dozen news and information services across every available platform to more than 2 billion people, in more than 200 countries and territories. With editorial operations around the globe, the people who work here are on-the-ground connected and committed to telling the world’s stories with accuracy and immediacy.
Writer-Producer, Turner Sports (CSSU)Location Atlanta, United States Job ID 159731BR Apply Now
TBS, Inc. is an American Media conglomerate and division of Time Warner along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Brothers. We are better known as the folks who bring you CNN, HLN, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! For more information, please visit: http://www.turner.com/
What will you be doing?
- Concept, write, direct and/or produce high-end sports broadcast elements, on-air promotions, internal creative, marketing and sales projects for all Turner Sports Properties (NBA, NCAA, MLB, PGA, ELeague).
- Lead creative production for certain on-site Turner Sports events, broadcasts and special projects, including studio segments like TNT's Area21
- Develop look and feel of Turner Sports telecasts and campaigns consistent with network image
- Work with Marketing teams to develop brand strategies and executional plans
- Work with Sales teams to leverage creative assets, as well as develop sales initiatives from concept to execution
- Assist in guiding production assistants and interns
- Develop plans for more efficient and effective video resource management.
What do we require from you?
- College degree
- 3-5 years’ minimum of high-end creative and/or post-production experience
- A working knowledge of Premiere, Final Cut, After Effects and/or Avid editing systems
- A familiarity of Sports and an understanding of promotions and marketing
- Must be a team player and work well with others.
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- 2015 Best Company for Working Mothers
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the Time Warner family of powerhouse brands like HBO, CNN, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, TNT, and TBS
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.