Turner Sports leads the industry in the delivery of premium sports content across all multimedia screens. With innovative digital strategies and go-big partnerships, the division delivers the brands and names, teams and games that fans crave. The properties that make up Turner Sports are highly competitive, top-rated and critically acclaimed – and so are the people who work here.
Writer/Producer, CSSU - UEFALocation Atlanta, United States Job ID 163432BR Apply Now
TBS, Inc. is an American Media conglomerate and division of Time Warner along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Brothers. We are better known as the folks who bring you CNN, HLN, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! For more information, please visit: http://www.turner.com/
What will you be doing?
Creative Producer will be responsible for all facets for production of elements for Turner Sports coverage of UEFA soccer. Most of the producer's time will be spend in an edit room but candidates should be comfortable with field production as well.
- Producer will create (but not be limited to) studio elements, opens, promotional campaigns, features, player profiles, sponsored elements, co-branded client content, and especially social media content
- Significant experience in broadcast and content creation
- A strong body of video work will be a determining factor in hiring
- Extensive knowledge of European soccer
- Excellent writing skills
- Ability to execute multiple ideas though all phases of production: from concept to delivery
- Comfort producing different types of video elements.
But wait, there’s more!
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- 2015 Best Company for Working Mothers
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the Time Warner family of powerhouse brands like HBO, CNN, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, TNT, and TBS
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS