Collectively, TBS, TNT, Turner Classic Movies (TCM) and truTV provide a blend of original and reality programming, marquee sports, popular licensed series, movies and classic film. The division is filled with passionate producers, supporters and admittedly proud consumers of great entertainment. If you love television, there’s no better place to work.
Writer/Producer, 10th Street ProductionsLocation Atlanta, Georgia, United States Job ID 170033BR Apply Now
Turner is a division of WarnerMedia along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros., delivering brands like CNN, HLN, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! http://www.turner.com/
See what it’s like to work at Turner! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
The Writer/Producer position for 10th Street Productions (a division of Turner Studios) is pretty amazing. Seriously. There are few other jobs out there in the production world that will engage your creativity and leadership quite like this. And we do it all.
This team literally touches every brand in the Turner portfolio. Which is to say you never know what assignment will come next. And every project offers a new opportunity to try something bold and exciting.
- Conceptualize, write, and produce supplemental on-air digital-first content
- Direct video shoots and post-production sessions
- Guide key art production with our graphics team and sound design with our audio sound designers
- Assist with project management to best utilize costs, time, gear, and crew
- Ability to collaborate with our entire team on large projects
- Bachelor's degree (or higher) with 5+ year's experience as a writer and producer in network/cable TV or an ad agency and a portfolio reel to prove it
- Outgoing team player with exceptional people skills that connect with our collaborative team, as well as individuals in ad sales, corporate, network partners and executives
- Extensive knowledge of various edit systems, video equipment, and general production capabilities
- Interest in and familiarity with Turner programming, both scripted and non-scripted, sports and news
- Understand the ins and outs of social media and how to best create content for these various platforms
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
- 2018 Best Company for Dads
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS