Turner's robust technology division provides the infrastructure to support the digital extension of our brands and creates unique ad-serving solutions through the design, development and delivery of key media technologies. Check out Turner’s Information Technology jobs.
Vulnerability Management AnalystLocation Atlanta, United States Job ID 160683BR Apply Now
The Turner Story
Turner is a division of Time Warner along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros. We are better known as the folks who bring you CNN, HLN, TCM, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! From cutting-edge breaking news stories, up-to-the-minute sports coverage, and the characters we grew up loving on to the shows we love today, Turner continues to be the gold standard in first class television programming and a demonstrated leader in digital content. We tell the stories the world wants to hear. Won’t you be a part of our story? http://www.turner.com/
See what it’s like to work at Turner! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
What part will you play?
The Vulnerability Management Analyst will be responsible for configuring and maintaining vulnerability and compliance scanning tools. This includes monitoring and reviewing vulnerability and compliance scan results and conducting scheduled and ad hoc application and system scans. The role performs research and analysis of scheduled and on demand vulnerability assessments and post results and provides technical feedback on proposed solutions to identified vulnerabilities.
What will you be doing?
- Interface with vendor support teams to keep abreast of developments in product lines
- Research security testing tools, techniques, and processes
- Analyze penetration test results and engage with technology partners and business units in order to resolve identified vulnerabilities
- Recommend approaches for addressing vulnerabilities include system patching, deployment of specialized controls, code or infrastructure changes, and changes in development processes
- Monitor team mailbox and ticketing system to ensure proper steps are taken for all identified vulnerabilities and support of the Security Operations Center (SOC)
- Promote collaboration with our stakeholders and Red Team researchers to prioritize the remediation of vulnerabilities and close potential attack vectors
- Understand asset criticality and the identification of system software and configuration vulnerabilities and critical information, data and processes that must be protected
- Develop the vulnerability reports and score cards that the define current state of the corporate network security risk posture
- Participate in training of more junior staff in vulnerability management and awareness
- Prioritization of vulnerabilities, attack techniques, tool/exploit development, intelligence analysis and adversarial tactics
- 2+ years of Cyber Security experience specifically working in Vulnerability Management
- 2-4 years of Information Security Technology experience
- Strong knowledge of security algorithms, protocols and standards
- Strong knowledge of Windows and one of the following operating systems; *NIX, OS X, iOS, etc.
- Demonstrated knowledge of OWASP and SANS testing methodologies and related tools such as Qualys, Splunk, AlertLogic, nmap, etc.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Applications (Outlook, Word, Excel) and other standard (Customer specified) applications
- Demonstrated knowledge of TCP/IP protocols, network analysis, and network/security applications
- Demonstrated experience at least one scripting language, such as: PowerShell, Python, Bash, PHP, etc. preferred
- CISSP, CEH or other relevant certifications highly preferred
But wait, there’s more!
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- 2017 Best Company for Working Mothers
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the Time Warner family of powerhouse brands
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.