Turner's robust technology division provides the infrastructure to support the digital extension of our brands and creates unique ad-serving solutions through the design, development and delivery of key media technologies. Check out Turner’s Information Technology jobs.
Vulnerability Management AnalystLocation Atlanta, Georgia, United States Job ID 167729BR Apply Now
Turner is a division of WarnerMedia along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros., delivering brands like CNN, HLN, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! http://www.turner.com/
See what it’s like to work at Turner! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
Our innovations impact advertising, data management, information security, content creation and delivery, business operations, broadcasting and ultimately, the fan experience.
[adult swim], Bleacher Report, Boomerang, Cartoon Network, CNN, ELEAGUE, FilmStruck, Great Big Story, HLN, iStreamPlanet, Super Deluxe, TBS, Turner Classic Movies (TCM), TNT, truTV and Turner Sports You’ll be part of a company that enables community and belonging by creating content that connects with fans when, how and where they want it.
As a Vulnerability Management Analyst you will be responsible for configuring and maintaining vulnerability and compliance scanning tools. You will monitor and review vulnerability and compliance scan results and conduct scheduled and ad hoc application and system scans.
- Perform research and analysis of scheduled and on demand vulnerability assessments and post results
- Provide technical feedback on proposed solutions to identified vulnerabilities
- Interface with vendor support teams to keep abreast of developments in product lines
- Research security testing tools, techniques, and processes
- Analyze penetration test results and engage with technology partners and business units in order to resolve identified vulnerabilities
- Recommend approaches for addressing vulnerabilities include system patching, deployment of specialized controls, code or infrastructure changes, and changes in development processes
- Monitor team mailbox and ticketing system to ensure proper steps are taken for all identified vulnerabilities and support of the security operations center (SOC)
- Promote collaboration with our stakeholders and Red Team researchers to prioritize the remediation of vulnerabilities and close potential attack vectors
- Understand asset criticality and the identification of system software and configuration vulnerabilities and critical information, data and processes that must be protected
- Develop the vulnerability reports and score cards that define the current state of the corporate network security risk posture
- Participate in training of more junior staff in vulnerability management and awareness
- Prioritization of vulnerabilities, attack techniques, tool/exploit development, intelligence analysis and adversarial tactics
- 2+ years of cyber security experience specifically working in Vulnerability Management
- 2-4 years of information security technology experience
- Strong knowledge of security algorithms, protocols and standards
- Strong knowledge of Windows and one of the following operating systems; *NIX, OS X, iOS, etc.
- Demonstrated knowledge of OWASP and SANS testing methodologies, and related tools such as Qualys, Splunk, AlertLogic, nmap, etc.
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Applications (Outlook, Word, Excel) and other standard (Customer specified) applications
- Demonstrated knowledge of TCP/IP protocols, network analysis, and network/security applications
- Demonstrated experience at least one scripting language, such as PowerShell, Python, Bash, PHP, etc. preferred
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
- 2018 Best Company for Dads
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the family of powerhouse brands
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS