Turner's robust technology division provides the infrastructure to support the digital extension of our brands and creates unique ad-serving solutions through the design, development and delivery of key media technologies. Check out Turner’s Information Technology jobs.
Video Quality Assurance & Customer Service (Temporary)Location Atlanta, Georgia, United States Job ID 169639BR Apply Now
Turner is a division of WarnerMedia along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros., delivering brands like CNN, HLN, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! http://www.turner.com/
See what it’s like to work at Turner! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
Adult Swim is looking for a Customer Service/Video Quality Assurance Temp to split their time between assisting customers with issues and questions about the chat/video apps as well as testing video apps across mobile and connected devices.
- The ideal candidate will possess excellent customer service/interpersonal communication skills, analytical skills,
- A meticulous attention to detail
- The ability to complete repetitive tasks without tiring, and a can-do attitude.
- Experience with mobile app testing is required.
- Experience with video app testing is desirable.
- The candidate must be available 40 hours a week as well as additional hours outside of normal business hours.
- Respond to customer inquiries and issues about the chat and video apps via Zendesk
- Respond to customer reviews on app stores (iOS, Android, Apple TV, & FireTV)
- Test video apps across mobile devices (i.e. native iOS & Android apps), Roku, FireTV, and Apple TV
- Create, update, and execute test plans
- Record and manage bugs in JIRA, a bug tracking database
- Effectively explain and escalate issues to Project Managers, Developers, other Turner personnel (ex: ads contacts, designers), & third-party vendors (as applicable)
- Regression test previously recorded bugs
- Create and manage accounts used for testing
- Flexible schedule as some testing must be conducted outside of normal business hours (early mornings and late evenings)
- Writing detailed documentation for apps (how to access/download them, how to use internal systems needed for testing the apps, etc.)
- Maintain and manage devices and chargers
- Administrative tasks as necessary
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
- 2018 Best Company for Dads
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS