Turner's robust technology division provides the infrastructure to support the digital extension of our brands and creates unique ad-serving solutions through the design, development and delivery of key media technologies. Check out Turner’s Information Technology jobs.
Technology Support Specialist (Temporary)Location Atlanta, Georgia, United States Job ID 172424BR Apply Now
Turner is a division of WarnerMedia along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros., delivering brands like CNN, HLN, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! http://www.turner.com/
See what it’s like to work at Turner! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
Turner Sports is the team that delivers sports broadcasts to the Turner networks like TBS, TNT and truTV. We are also responsible for operating sites like NCAA.com, NBA.com, ELEAGUE.com and PGA.com. If you haven’t seen our newest venture, b/r Live check it out!
Temporary Technology Support Specialist
The Temporary Technology Support Specialist services all technical needs of the Turner Sports business.
- Minimum of 2 years of Technical support experience.
- Comfortable working with Ticketing systems to maintain workflows.
- Intermediate hardware troubleshooting for laptops and mobile devices.
- Mac OS and Windows 7, 10 experience.
- Microsoft Office support and troubleshooting experience.
- SharePoint experience is a plus!
- Familiar with remote desktop support software.
- Flexibility with scheduling.
- 30-40 hours a week with some late weeknight or weekend work hours during high volume production schedules.
- Ability to communicate via email, phone and in person with a customer service-oriented perspective.
- Be able to interpret technical information into language understandable to the lay person.
- Comfortable with an evolving and high paced TV production world.
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
- 2018 Best Company for Dads
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS