You provide the motivation, the will and the work ethic; we’ll provide the career opportunities and access you need to get going – think of it as a professional alley-oop. Work with us and we’ll put you in the thick of things, side-by-side with the best in entertainment, news and sports. Check for our current openings below.
Technology Summer 2020 Intern - [MSC] Software DeveloperLocation Atlanta, Georgia, United States Job ID 177064BR Apply Now
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented <br>storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, <br>DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, TCM, truTV and others.
See what it’s like to work at WarnerMedia! Discover more about the program and follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
• Currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited university
• Should have experience with object-oriented programming
• Must have the interpersonal (soft) skills and judgment required for interacting effectively with a broad spectrum of people, both individually and in groups
• Must be a creative and original thinker
• Must demonstrate a passion for computer science fundamentals and an eagerness to learn and build upon these skills.
Other Desirable Qualifications
• Experience with Web Development Technologies
• Experience working with Python
• Experience working with XML/JSON and associated modern data formats
• Familiarity with AWS or relevant cloud technologies
• Experience with relational databases, including working or academic knowledge of SQL and modern ORM tools
• Familiarity with Agile methodologies (e.g. Scrum or Kanban)
- An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
- Networking opportunities to meet people that you’d like to know!
- A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands!
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS