You provide the motivation, the will and the work ethic; we’ll provide the career opportunities and access you need to get going – think of it as a professional alley-oop. Work with us and we’ll put you in the thick of things, side-by-side with the best in entertainment, news and sports. Check for our current openings below.
Technology Summer 2020 Intern - [META] Software DeveloperLocation Atlanta, Georgia, United States Job ID 175034BR Apply Now
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, TCM, truTV and others.
See what it’s like to work at WarnerMedia! Discover more about the program and follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
What will you be doing?
Specific responsibilities vary by project. Primary responsibilities will include:
- Work on an Agile Scrum development team on various enterprise production applications.
- Participate in scrum activities including sprint planning, design, sprint execution, development, and team retrospectives.
- Assist the team in developing client-side web implementations or server-side micro-services
- Inter-relationships between complex enterprise production systems
- Use of functional and object-oriented programming languages within software and media applications
- Use of UI client libraries like Bootstrap, JQuery, JQuery plug-ins, Web Components, and other contemporary HTML5 technologies
- Utilize RESTful architecture and design principles to implement and use REST-based APIs
- Use of relational and document-based database design like Oracle, MongoDB
- Use of continuous deployment tools including Git, Jenkins, Chef, Grunt, NPM, Mocha, Tape
- Agile scrum-based software development process
- Must be currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree majoring in Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer Engineering or a related technical field
- Comfortable working in a collaborative team environment using agile development practices
- Familiarity with object-oriented and/or functional paradigms.
- Fundamentals in data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, algorithm complexity analysis
- An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
- Networking opportunities to meet people that you’d like to know!
- A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands!
Internship dates are May 26, 2020 – August 7, 2020. All interns are expected to work 40 hours per week and paid competitively based on location (relocation is not provided). Participation in the internship program is reserved for students who are currently enrolled or within 6 months post-graduation. Most positions are targeted to upperclassmen and graduate students. Candidates must be qualified and available to work at the time the application is submitted. Full-time employment is not guaranteed at the end of the program.
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS