You provide the motivation, the will and the work ethic; we’ll provide the career opportunities and access you need to get going – think of it as a professional alley-oop. Work with us and we’ll put you in the thick of things, side-by-side with the best in entertainment, news and sports. Check for our current openings below.
Technology Summer 2020 Intern - [CSO] GRC AnalystLocation Atlanta, Georgia, United States Job ID 176694BR Apply Now
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, TCM, truTV and others.
See what it’s like to work at WarnerMedia! Discover more about the program and follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
What does our department do?
The WarnerMedia Cybersecurity Office (“WM-CSO”) is responsible for overseeing the development, implementation, and maintenance of the Information Security Program across WarnerMedia, including all business units. The WM-CSO is responsible for monitoring and making risk-based decisions on information security related matters.
What will you be doing?
The Governance, Risk, and compliance (GRC) analyst will:
- Assist in the creation of Information Security requirements.
- Align Information Security requirements v2 with industry frameworks.
- Develop business process workflows for Cybersecurity Governance, Risk, and Compliance department programs.
- Work on configuring business process workflows in selected GRC tool.
- Assist in the implementation of a continuous control assessment program.
- Support internal and external audit process for relevant compliance concerns including PCI-DSS and SOX.
- Conduct industry research on emerging risks.
What do we require from you?
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree majoring in Computer Science, Cybersecurity, or a related field
- Strong applied knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong knowledge of Cybersecurity concepts;
- Awareness of Cybersecurity GRC concepts
- An understanding of regulatory frameworks
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities;
- Attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, and communication skills
- Ability to work on a team as well as independently
- Desire to gain professional experience
- Ability and willingness to exhibit initiative, motivation, and drive
- An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
- Networking opportunities to meet people that you’d like to know!
- A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands!
- A peek into the Cybersecurity landscape and how we protect a global media organization.
Internship dates are May 26, 2020 – August 7, 2020. All interns are expected to work 40 hours per week and paid competitively based on location (relocation is not provided). Participation in the internship program is reserved for students who are currently enrolled or within 6 months post-graduation. Most positions are targeted to upperclassmen and graduate students. Candidates must be qualified and available to work at the time the application is submitted. Full-time employment is not guaranteed at the end of the program.
WarnerMedia and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS