You provide the motivation, the will and the work ethic; we’ll provide the career opportunities and access you need to get going – think of it as a professional alley-oop. Work with us and we’ll put you in the thick of things, side-by-side with the best in entertainment, news and sports. Check for our current openings below.
Technology Summer 2020 Intern - Cloud Security AnalystLocation Atlanta, Georgia, United States Job ID 176359BR Apply Now
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, TCM, truTV and others.
See what it’s like to work at WarnerMedia! Discover more about the program and follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree majoring in Computer Science, MIS, or a related field
- Ability to script / code
- Some exposure to public cloud (AWS, Azure or GCP)
- Strong problem-solving capability
- Ability to take requirements from end-users and engineer and deliver solutions
- Detail oriented and a sound understanding of data management and manipulation (regex, etc.)
- Passion for tools engineering or desire to get into information security, content security, piracy protection
- An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are
- Events designed for interns that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands
- Mentoring so you gain valuable insights for career development and relationship building
- Opportunity to work a research and development team on the bleeding edge of the entertainment industry
Internship dates are May 26, 2020 – August 7, 2020. All interns are expected to work 40 hours per week and paid competitively based on location (relocation is not provided). Participation in the internship program is reserved for students who are currently enrolled or within 6 months post-graduation. Most positions are targeted to upperclassmen and graduate students. Candidates must be qualified and available to work at the time the application is submitted. Full-time employment is not guaranteed at the end of the program.
WarnerMedia and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS