You provide the motivation, the will and the work ethic; we’ll provide the career opportunities and access you need to get going – think of it as a professional alley-oop. Work with us and we’ll put you in the thick of things, side-by-side with the best in entertainment, news and sports. Check for our current openings below.
Technology Summer 2020 Intern - [CDP] Software DeveloperLocation Atlanta, Georgia, United States Job ID 175823BR Apply Now
Business Unit Overview
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, TCM, truTV and others.
See what it’s like to work at WarnerMedia! Discover more about the program and follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
What does our department do?
The Consumer Data Platforms (CDP) team is responsible for building WarnerMedia’s first party data and privacy solution across the company and all modalities such as Web, iOS, Android, connected devices, and gaming consoles. We are responsible for building the SDKs and platforms that enable the brands across the company to comply with state, federal, and international privacy laws, all while providing the consumer a better personalized experience and provide the consumer total control over their data.
What will you be doing?
- Learning agile development practices and how to balance business objective and priorities with building enterprise, world class software
- Engineering and implementing SDKs across web, mobile, connected, and gaming consoles
- Collaborating with senior engineers and business executives to achieve our goals as laid out in the Consumer Data Experience roadmap
What do we require from you?
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree majoring in Computer Science or related IT field
- Interest in developing software for business purposes
- Exceptional communication skills
- An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
- Networking opportunities to meet people that you’d like to know!
- A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands!
Internship dates are May 26, 2020 – August 7, 2020. All interns are expected to work 40 hours per week and paid competitively based on location (relocation is not provided). Participation in the internship program is reserved for students who are currently enrolled or within 6 months post-graduation. Most positions are targeted to upperclassmen and graduate students. Candidates must be qualified and available to work at the time the application is submitted. Full-time employment is not guaranteed at the end of the program.
WarnerMedia and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS