You provide the motivation, the will and the work ethic; we’ll provide the career opportunities and access you need to get going – think of it as a professional alley-oop. Work with us and we’ll put you in the thick of things, side-by-side with the best in entertainment, news and sports. Check for our current openings below.
Technology Fall 2019 Intern - Security Tools Operations AnalystLocation Atlanta, Georgia, United States Job ID 171635BR Apply Now
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, TCM, truTV and others.
See what it’s like to work at WarnerMedia! Discover more about the program and follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
- Monitor the health and performance of cyber security tools
- Create relevant documentation and recommendations for changes to the current security architecture.
- Assist with improving security operation center day to day tasks when using security tools
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree majoring in Computer Science, MIS, or a related field
- Ability to script / code
- Strong problem-solving capability
- Ability to take requirements from end-users and engineer and deliver solutions
- Detail oriented and a sound understanding of data management and manipulation (regex, etc.)
- Passion for tools engineering or desire to get into information security, content security, piracy protection
- An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
- Networking opportunities to meet people that you’d like to know!
- A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands!
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS