You provide the motivation, the will and the work ethic; we’ll provide the career opportunities and access you need to get going – think of it as a professional alley-oop. Work with us and we’ll put you in the thick of things, side-by-side with the best in entertainment, news and sports. Check for our current openings below.
Technology Fall 2019 Intern - DevOps/Automation DeveloperLocation Atlanta, Georgia, United States Job ID 170672BR Apply Now
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, TCM, truTV and others.
See what it’s like to work at WarnerMedia!Discover more about the program and follow us on Instagram,Twitterand Facebook.
What does our department do?
Business Systems and Technologies team manages the application portfolio that supports and aides the Brand experience division's business needs such as employee engagement, content management and communications.
What will you be doing?
- Develop, Test and Support DevOps for WarnerMedia Brand Experience Team Product Portfolio across multiple platforms.
- Analyze and present processes and code for automating the DevOps pipeline.
- Drive usability testing, measure and report results and define areas for constant enhancement and optimization for the end-to-end user experience.
- Validate new product enhancements to ensure it aligns with product requirements and usability goals
- Collegiate student who is majoring in Computer Science, Business, or Information Systems
- Strong problem-solving skills, organized, and astute attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively and maintain effective relationships with customers and internal teams
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret technical procedures, documentation and processes
- Familiarity with Agile or Scrum methodologies
- Demonstrated analytical and quantitative skills
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Strong ability to multi-task and adjusts priorities
- Submit weekly progress reports
- An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
- Networking opportunities to meet people that you’d like to know!
- A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands!
WarnerMedia and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS