Turner Sports leads the industry in the delivery of premium sports content across all multimedia screens. With innovative digital strategies and go-big partnerships, the division delivers the brands and names, teams and games that fans crave. The properties that make up Turner Sports are highly competitive, top-rated and critically acclaimed – and so are the people who work here.
Technical Product ManagerLocation Atlanta, United States Job ID 163726BR Apply Now
The Turner Story
Turner is a division of Time Warner along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros. We are better known as the folks who bring you CNN, HLN, TCM, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! From cutting-edge breaking news stories, up-to-the-minute sports coverage, and the characters we grew up loving on to the shows we love today, Turner continues to be the gold standard in first class television programming and a demonstrated leader in digital content. We tell the stories the world wants to hear. Won’t you be a part of our story? http://www.turner.com/
See what it’s like to work at Turner! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
What part will you play?
The Technical Product Manager will help drive the development and integration of backend and technology solutions for B/R Live. The role will also serve as a technology liaison for the product and business team, assessing feasibility and reducing risk to build best-in-class technology solutions and products.
What will you be doing?
- Manage SDK implementations and integrations into B/R Live products, assessing feasibility, risk, mitigation strategies and technical requirements
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including, ads, analytics, video, social media, etc.
- Manage technical requirements phase for all products, working closely with mobile development vendors and internal technology teams
- Collaborate, educate and improve understanding with all technical teams, translating product requirements into technical plan. Assist in managing live video integration and distribution processes
- Assist the Senior Technical Product Manager with communication and management of technical relationships with shared internal teams, external developers, as well as external partners like Apple and Google
- Identify and evaluate new device and smart home integrations opportunities to improve the capabilities of the B/R Live app
What do we require from you?
- Minimum of 4 years of development or product development and/or management experience with online and mobile products
- Experience with all phases of the product development lifecycle including design, implementation, debug, verification, validation and transfer to production
- Proven experience with assessment, development, and deployment of digital products in environments using one or more of the following web and data services: OBJ-C, JAVA, AJAX, Web Services, CSS, XSLT, HTML, HTML5 and PHP, JSON and XML
- Experience and demonstrable knowledge with video streaming technology, database and data feed architecture, push notification, registration and authentication technology, analytics technology, ad serving technology and payment systems
- Experience in leading the development of mobile applications on Android and iOS platforms
But wait, there’s more!
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- 2017 Best Company for Working Mothers
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the Time Warner family of powerhouse brands
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS