CNN Worldwide is a portfolio of two dozen news and information services across every available platform to more than 2 billion people, in more than 200 countries and territories. With editorial operations around the globe, the people who work here are on-the-ground connected and committed to telling the world’s stories with accuracy and immediacy.
Technical Product ManagerLocation Atlanta, Georgia, United States Job ID 172967BR Apply Now
We won’t chase the market, we will define it. We will bring audiences a product that doesn’t exist today. We will do it because no other company can deliver our brands to consumers the way we can. We have the passion, the commitment and the support to be the best. Join our direct-to-consumer team and show us your best.
See what it’s like to work at here! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
The AVOD HBO Max Technical Product Manager - Video Ads will be responsible for deploying and maintaining video ad delivery solutions into the new HBO Max product, a multi-platform direct-to-consumer video streaming service. This will allow WarnerMedia to provide unique advertising opportunities that monetize content leveraging various data sources. As part of the HBO Max Digital Ads Platform team the Technical Product Manager will work with HBO, WarnerMedia Technology Operations, Ad Sales, and various technology vendors to provide video advertising into content that allows a good user experience while meeting the requirements of our buyers, Ad Sales, and the HBO Max product team. This role will troubleshoot issues, gather requirements, document functionality, and train users. We are seeking an individual with a strong video ad serving background and exceptional communication skills that will operationally support bespoke platforms to meet the business needs of a large media organization.
- 5+ years product management experience in ad technology or a related industry
- Experience with dynamic video ad insertion using FreeWheel MRM and/or Google Ad Manager
- Experience with Video player technology that supports playout of content and ads
- Experience with stream stitching technologies integrated with player and ad serving platforms
- Specific experience with third-party vendor platforms and development/delivery of large-scale custom applications
- BS/MS in Computer Science or MIS
- Full software development life cycle experience in one or more IT disciplines
- Knowledge of ad serving technologies across various digital endpoints
- Experience managing third party technology vendors providing large-scale custom applications
- Proven ability to develop and manage a roadmap and write user stories
- Preference for prior technology or media company experience
- Prior experience and understanding of media business
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills
- Ability to partner with various teams (non-technical to technical)
- Advanced problem solving and analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to develop creative solutions
- Meeting facilitation and presentation skills
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
- 2018 Best Company for Dads
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS