CNN Worldwide is a portfolio of two dozen news and information services across every available platform to more than 2 billion people, in more than 200 countries and territories. With editorial operations around the globe, the people who work here are on-the-ground connected and committed to telling the world’s stories with accuracy and immediacy.
Technical Product ManagerLocation Atlanta, Georgia, United States Job ID 167401BR Apply Now
Turner is a division of Warner Media along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros., delivering brands like CNN, HLN, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! http://www.turner.com/
45 years ago, we changed the face of television, and we continue that today by building and delivering next-generation entertainment and technology solutions across the globe. Our innovations impact advertising, data management, information security, content creation and delivery, business operations, broadcasting and ultimately, the fan experience.
As a technologist at Turner, you will work at the intersection of art and science. You’ll work for brands that inform and entertain the world including, Bleacher Report, Boomerang, Cartoon Network, CNN, ELEAGUE, FilmStruck, Great Big Story, HLN, iStreamPlanet, Super Deluxe, TBS, Turner Classic Movies (TCM), TNT, truTV and Turner Sports – which includes the NBA, NCAA March Madness, Major League Baseball and the UEFA Champions League.
You’ll be part of a company that enables community and belonging by creating content that connects with fans when, how and where they want it.
The Technical Product Manager for Digital Audience Targeting - Display will be responsible for deploying and maintain solutions allowing Turner to leverage audience data for monetizing content with display advertising across digital endpoints.
As part of the Digital Ads Platform team you will work with our Technology organization, Sales, and Technology Vendors to deliver and manage audience targeting platforms aligned with our evolving sales strategy.
In this role you will troubleshoot issues, gather requirements, document functionality and processes, and train users.
We are seeking an individual with a strong display ad serving background and exceptional communication skills that will operationally support bespoke platforms to meet the business needs of a large media organization
- Deploy, manage, and maintain audience targeting platforms needed for display advertising across digitally distributed endpoints
- Troubleshoot audience targeting issues in Google Ad Manager and our DMP to resolve platform related problems
- Work with Revenue Operations to develop functional requirements and translate those requirements into actionable technical documentation for internal and external developers
- Analyze audience related data and provide direction to Revenue Operations
- Create product feature documentation and training materials for employees
- Train users on product capabilities and process improvements in Google Ad Manager and our DMP
- Identify and define product requirements
- Prioritize feature requests and provide to internal and external development teams
- Facilitate requirements gathering meetings, roadmap planning sessions, and status updates with various constituents
- BS in Computer Science, MS / MIS or higher education preferred
- 5+ years product manager experience in ad technology or a related industry
- 2+ years ad serving experience preferably with Google Ad Manager, experience with FreeWheel is a plus
- 2+ years data management platform experience
- Full software development life cycle experience in one or more IT disciplines
- Knowledge of ad serving technologies across various digital endpoints
- Experience managing third party technology vendors providing large-scale custom applications.
- Proven ability to develop and manage a roadmap and write user stories
- Preference for prior technology or media company experience
- Prior experience and understanding of media business
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills
- Ability to partner with various teams (non-technical to technical)
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- Access to wellbeing tools, resources, and freebies
- 2017 Best Company for WorkingMothers
- An in-houselearning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the Warner Media family of powerhouse brands
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS