WarnerMedia's robust technology division provides the infrastructure to support the digital extension of our brands and creates unique ad-serving solutions through the design, development and delivery of key media technologies. Check out Turner’s Information Technology jobs.
Technical LeadLocation Atlanta, Georgia, United States Job ID 176198BR Apply Now
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented <br>storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, <br>DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
CNN Digital - We are CNN. THE WORLD’S MOST ESSENTIAL AND ENGAGING SOURCE OF DIGITAL NEWS. We are in the midst of rapid transformation and need you to help us find the next generation of innovators, makers, and dreamers who will lead and drive our growth. We aim to make the world a better, more connected place. Join us!
CNN is hiring a strong Innovation Engineer for our Core News on Web team! We are looking for an individual that will partner with our cross-functional leads (Product, Design and Tech) and explore new products for our audience. This role will focus on future products and initiatives at CNN, such as storytelling and personalization, and pave the way from a Technology standpoint to implement the best experience for CNN Digital consumers.
- Product Innovation, rapid prototyping, data informed A/B testing of new features.
- Provide strong technical guidance to Product and Design for ideas in the opportunity backlog.
- Develop prototypes quickly using technology that will allow you test quickly (not production code).
- Articulate clearly the technical approach on prototypes and provide delivery development team with requirements for new features.
- Advise, mentor other developers on the team when they are developing the new features for Production.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent education/training/experience. Advanced degree and/or certifications preferred.
- Experience developing A/B test with Optimizely or other similar platforms.
- Good soft skills. Has proven mentoring and growing others in career.
- Contributes to interviewing and hiring for technology professionals.
- Cross Functional team exposure – has worked previously with Product, Design, QA and Delivery leads.
- Experience in media, news, and/or entertainment industry preferred.
- Managing experience, potential for people management career path
- Familiar with AWS and Cloud technologies (S3, API Gateway, Lambdas)
- D3.js / Data Visualization
- NPM Module development
- Docker Containerization, Rancher experience
- Experience with API's and data
- GraphQL, Redux, Apollo exposure
- MongoDB, NoSQL database experience
- Automated build tools exposure -Jenkins, Webpack, Grunt
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
- 2018 Best Company for Dads
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS