WarnerMedia's robust technology division provides the infrastructure to support the digital extension of our brands and creates unique ad-serving solutions through the design, development and delivery of key media technologies. Check out Turner’s Information Technology jobs.
Technical ManagerLocation Atlanta, Georgia, United States Job ID 174184BR Apply Now
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
The Technical Manager is responsible for providing technical strategy and hands on engagement for implementing and maintaining a public facing website and supporting CMS and data services.This leadership role will manage a diverse team of Project Managers, Architects, Developers and QA resources, as well as working with and managing remote contractors. There will be direct interaction with Product owners, Operational teams and other stakeholders across several areas of the company including senior leadership.
- Manage a team of 6-12 resources
- Own and manage Development SDLC
- Work with shared service teams across the organization
- Work with product teams and other key stakeholders to build an amazing product that directly impacts the company's future.
- Provide leadership and mentoring to the team to help others grow and move in their career.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of leadership and/or management of functional and technical staff
- 5+ years of technical development experience (preferably with a public facing website)
- Demonstrable knowledge of Agile methodologies and concepts such as sprints and user stories.
- Use of collaboration, project management and business tools (Confluence, Jira or similar)
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
2018 Best Company for Dads
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS