CNN Worldwide is a portfolio of two dozen news and information services across every available platform to more than 2 billion people, in more than 200 countries and territories. With editorial operations around the globe, the people who work here are on-the-ground connected and committed to telling the world’s stories with accuracy and immediacy.
Tech Summer Intern - Atlanta - CNN CenterLocation Atlanta, United States Job ID 156779BR Apply Now
Turner is a division of Time Warner along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Brothers. We are better known as the folks who bring you CNN, HLN, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! We are up to exciting things; new shows, new businesses like E LEAGUE, and the best election coverage on TV. Check it out at http://www.turner.com/
See what it’s like to work at Turner! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
What will you be doing?
- Develop and modify complex applications using the latest version of the mobile platform's SDK.
- Participate in peer code reviews.
- Assist others in the use of programming tools to best meet application needs.
- Work with Architecture and other developers as applicable.
- Perform analysis of customer requirements and assist project management in the development of cost and time estimates and project status.
- Provide production support for applications, assist others with problem resolution, and respond with solutions to both functional and technical issues in a timely manner.
- Other tasks and duties as needed to support the team and/or business.
What do we require from you?
- Proper object construction to support application requirements ensuring proper use of technologies such as multi-threading, animation, data management.
- Familiarity consuming web services and HTTP REST interaction (JSON or XML)
- Agile/iterative development experience a plus
What’s so great about this internship?
- An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
- Networking opportunities to meet people that you’d like to know!
- A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands!
Internship dates are May 23, 2017 – August 4, 2017. All interns are expected to work 40 hours per week, and paid competitively based on location (relocation is not provided). Participation in the internship program is reserved for students who are currently enrolled or within 6 months post-graduation. Most positions are targeted to upperclassmen and graduate students.
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.