Collectively, TBS, TNT, Turner Classic Movies (TCM) and truTV provide a blend of original and reality programming, marquee sports, popular licensed series, movies and classic film. The division is filled with passionate producers, supporters and admittedly proud consumers of great entertainment. If you love television, there’s no better place to work.
Summer 2018 Intern - TCM / FilmStruck Brand CreativeLocation Atlanta, United States Job ID 160699BR Apply Now
Turner is a division of Time Warner along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Brothers. We are better known as the folks who bring you CNN, HLN, TNT, Turner Classic Movies, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! We are up to exciting things; new shows, new businesses like E LEAGUE, and the best election coverage on TV. Check it out at http://www.turner.com/\\
What does our department do?
- The TCM/FilmStruck Brand Creative group supports the linear TCM network and the streaming FilmStruck service, creating on-air promos, digital marketing, social campaigns and a myriad of other media content.
- Logging footage and pulling movie clips, assisting in maintaining organization of network libraries and facilitating producer requests for links and posts.
- As workload permits, assist producers in creation of content for Digital and On-Air distribution.
- Basic computer knowledge, capability to multitask in a very fast-paced environment, strong critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Must be extremely organized, dependable, and responsible.
- Preference will be given to candidates with basic video editing skills.
- Proven writing skills and knowledge of classic films and/or filmmaking a plus.
- An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
- Networking opportunities to meet people that you'd like to know!
- A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands!
- Run dates are June 4th through August 10th.
- Interns are paid at minimum-wage based on location and relocation is not provided.
- Participation in the internship program is reserved for students who are currently enrolled or within 6 months post-graduation.
- Most positions are targeted to upperclassmen and graduate students.