You provide the motivation, the will and the work ethic; we’ll provide the career opportunities and access you need to get going – think of it as a professional alley-oop. Work with us and we’ll put you in the thick of things, side-by-side with the best in entertainment, news and sports. Check for our current openings below.
T3 Trainee - Sports Marketing & Digital ResearchLocation Atlanta, Georgia, United States Job ID 168433BR Apply Now
- The T3 Trainee in Sports Research is a unique opportunity to work with some of the biggest sports brands in the world!
- Using data and personal knowledge about sports, this role will support the creation of research tactics, insights and storylines surrounding sports programming and sports consumers
- This is an opportunity to learn about consumer attitudes and behavior and to help generate knowledge points on emerging sports and new content platforms
- The T3 will have the opportunity to work with colleagues on all levels in the areas we support including marketing, programming, PR and digital products
- If you are interested in blending and building your passion and knowledge of sports with an analytical approach to business questions this will be an exciting opportunity for you!
- Coordinating with Programming and the NY Research team to input program schedules and other critical information into the MY Events database.
- Collecting, analyzing and summarizing data from primary and secondary sources for daily and ad hoc reporting
- Using software applications (such as: Nielsen, myEVNTS, Arianna, MRI, Star Media, etc.) to extract information and insights on programs and consumers
- Creating presentations and other documents for data visualization
- Contributing sports knowledge and analytical expertise during department meetings and strategy sessions
- This position reports to the Senior Manager, Turner Sports Marketing and Programming Research.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- Ability to master new software and technology
- Must have strong math skills
- Solid writing and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint)
- Experience with Nielsen software is a plus
- Previous experience in Programming or Ad Sales Research is a plus
- Knowledge and interest in sports is a must
- The Turner Trainee Team (T3) program is designed for recent college graduates who have a driving desire to succeed in the media industry.
- Trainees will be selected to receive a hands-on learning experience for 11 months in Turner's leading divisions.
- All T3's must be no more than 2 years post-graduation from an accredited university.
- This program is paid, with benefits.
- Full-time employment is not guaranteed at the end of the program.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS