You provide the motivation, the will and the work ethic; we’ll provide the career opportunities and access you need to get going – think of it as a professional alley-oop. Work with us and we’ll put you in the thick of things, side-by-side with the best in entertainment, news and sports. Check for our current openings below.
Summer 2020 - Turner Sports Data Strategy & Insights InternLocation Atlanta, Georgia, United States Job ID 174933BR Apply Now
Turner Sports Data Strategy and Insights Interns will be involved in the following:
- Create data analyses to evaluate performance of current programs, networks and the general sports media landscape
- Collect, analyze and summarize information from primary and secondary sources for regular and ad hoc reporting and creating and maintaining various databases and standard reports.
- Use software applications (such as: Nielsen, Arianna, MRI, Star Media, Conviva etc.) that extract data from primary and syndicated sources.
- An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
- Networking opportunities to meet people that you’d like to know!
- A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands!
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS