CNN Worldwide is a portfolio of two dozen news and information services across every available platform to more than 2 billion people, in more than 200 countries and territories. With editorial operations around the globe, the people who work here are on-the-ground connected and committed to telling the world’s stories with accuracy and immediacy.
Summer 2020 Intern- TBS/TNT/truTV Digital DesignLocation Atlanta, Georgia, United States Job ID 175092BR Apply Now
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
The TBS/TNT/truTV Digital Design team provides creative for all TBS/TNT/truTV digital platforms, which include websites, mobile apps and promotional materials such as banner ads and graphic emails.
- Interns will work with experienced designers to learn the project design and development process.
- Experience with design/wire framing programs like Photoshop and Sketch
- Excellent use of typography and colors
- Web Design experience (site design, banner ads, newsletter design) is a huge plus
- Major in Graphic Design, Communications or Related Field
- Resumes must include a link to the candidate's portfolio website
- An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
- Networking opportunities to meet people that you’d like to know!
- A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands!
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS