You provide the motivation, the will and the work ethic; we’ll provide the career opportunities and access you need to get going – think of it as a professional alley-oop. Work with us and we’ll put you in the thick of things, side-by-side with the best in entertainment, news and sports. Check for our current openings below.
Summer 2020 Intern- Sports ProductionLocation Atlanta, Georgia, United States Job ID 174787BR Apply Now
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Turner is a division of Warner Media along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Brothers. We are better known as the folks who bring you CNN, HLN, TNT, Turner Classic Movies, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more!
We are up to exciting things; new shows & new businesses and the best election coverage on TV. Check it out at http://www.warnermediagroup.com Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. - Sports Production is responsible for the high-level telecasts of major sports shows and events, such as the NBA on TNT, MLB on TBS, E League, UEFA and NCAA March Madness.
- Responsibilities will include working with various Turner Sports platforms including NBA TV, UEFA, E League and MLB on TBS as well as our digital & social platforms.
- Interns work with a wide variety of Sports departments including PR, Marketing, Production, Digital, Social Media and Talent Services.
- Observe, train, participate and gain first-hand knowledge of the production of studio shows with NBA TV during the NBA Finals and NBA Draft as well as provide content for the ticker on NBA TV.
- Create content for our digital platforms like NBA.com and our E League, UEFA and NBA social media platforms.
- Participate in the editorial development of elements created by our Creative Services Unit for E League, MLB on TBS and NBA Digital.
- Interns are paid $12/hour based on location and relocation is not provided.
- Must be able to commit 35-40 hours per week for 10 weeks
- Strong knowledge of sports
- Ability to work in a creative and fast-paced environment
- Proactive, creative, a fast learner, enthusiastic and adaptable
- Knowledge of Adobe Premiere, preferred
- An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
- Networking opportunities to meet people that you'd like to know! - A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands!
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS