You provide the motivation, the will and the work ethic; we’ll provide the career opportunities and access you need to get going – think of it as a professional alley-oop. Work with us and we’ll put you in the thick of things, side-by-side with the best in entertainment, news and sports. Check for our current openings below.
Summer 2020 Intern- NBA Content Marketing InternLocation Atlanta, Georgia, United States Job ID 174930BR Apply Now
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Turner Sports is the team that delivers sports broadcasts to the WarnerMedia networks like TBS, TNT and truTV. We are also responsible for operating sites like NCAA.com, NBA.com, ELEAGUE.com and PGA.com. If you haven’t seen our newest venture, b/r Live check it out!
The NBA Marketing team is a part of the Marketing, Strategy, & Acquisitions department at Turner Sports. Our team is responsible for product and content marketing for the NBA on TNT, NBA TV, NBA League Pass, the NBA App, & NBA.COM. - The NBA Content Marketing team is specifically responsible for the strategy, branding, tune-in messaging and content creation efforts across the NBA on TNT, NBA TV, NBA.COM and each of its properties.
Coordinate content creation/delivery for TNTDrama.com and the TNT App. o Request weekly content for the NBA on TNT page to promote tune-in. o Deliver weekly creative to promote tune-in on the TNT app. o Write copy to promote live games.
- Manage weekly digital consumption reports
- Assist with all creative requests & delivery
- Creative brainstorming of messaging, tonality, and target audience.
- Copy writing o Coordination and review of marketing assets
- Content delivery to affiliates and partners
- Assist with podcast marketing development
- Work with Product Marketing team to manage weekly podcast reports.
- Listen to/monitor flagship podcasts for developments and opportunities.
- Help develop strategy to grow Turner Sports NBA podcast brand, audience & reach.
- Assist in developing marketing recaps for cross departmental communication.
- Support Marketing Director and Assistant Manager with presentations, special projects, and group meetings.
- Currently enrolled in 4-year university or 6 months post-graduation.
- Detail-oriented with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong teamwork skills –
- Ability to handle numerous tasks simultaneously and manage a project from design to completion.
- Google Docs and Sheets & Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel experience preferred.
- Social media knowledge across all platforms.
- Passion for sports is preferred.
- An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
- Networking opportunities to meet people that you’d like to know!
- A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands!
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS