You provide the motivation, the will and the work ethic; we’ll provide the career opportunities and access you need to get going – think of it as a professional alley-oop. Work with us and we’ll put you in the thick of things, side-by-side with the best in entertainment, news and sports. Check for our current openings below.
Summer 2020 Intern- Entertainment MarketingLocation Atlanta, Georgia, United States Job ID 174921BR Apply Now
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
The Entertainment Marketing department is responsible for the management, supervision and production of advertising and media campaigns that deliver tune-in/ratings and establishes TNT, TBS, TruTV as preeminent television brands. This department is tasked to take a lead role in seeking new audiences and promotional outlets; establish innovative digital initiatives for each marketing campaign, an increasingly important segment of the marketing mix; and ensuring messaging and promotion cut through a very cluttered universe. Ultimately, success for the Entertainment Marketing team is creating and implementing consistently innovative and superior marketing campaigns that support network brands and/or specific programming initiatives.
The Entertainment Marketing internship is a holistic experience in creating high-level entertainment industry marketing campaigns. In addition to working with the marketing department team, the intern will have the chance to work with our Social Media, On-Air, Digital, Media Planning and Brand Creative teams.
Learning Objectives include:
- Gain exposure to marketing execution – spearheading different tactics of the campaign – premiums exploration, creative elements, tracking results to name a few.
- Aid in presentation preparation- assisting with the creation/design of presentation decks and collating all info.
- Create social media copy for all the platforms, writing episode recaps, copy lines.
- Assist in preparation for meetings and presentations- making copies for meetings, printing out status reports, taking meeting notes for distribution.
- Network and talk to the different departments to better understand the business as a whole.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member.
- Ability to communicate at all levels internally/externally by phone, email, or face to face.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Powerpoint).
- A positive attitude with good organizational skills.
- An interest in the learning more about the entertainment industry.
- Please note: the Entertainment Marketing Department is currently seeking four interns with specific interests in Comedy, Drama, and Live Events/ Unscripted.
- Your cover letter should reflect your specific interest.
- An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
- Networking opportunities to meet people that you’d like to know!
- A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands!
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS