Turner Sports leads the industry in the delivery of premium sports content across all multimedia screens. With innovative digital strategies and go-big partnerships, the division delivers the brands and names, teams and games that fans crave. The properties that make up Turner Sports are highly competitive, top-rated and critically acclaimed – and so are the people who work here.
Summer 2020 Intern - CNNe Sports (Bilingual)Location Atlanta, Georgia, United States Job ID 174896BR Apply Now
We are the now and the next. The power behind the people building the future. We are born from the spirit of innovation. We are created from the idea that people around the world want more, need more, deserve more. We are the home of the global digital revolution. We are CNN.
See what it’s like to work at CNN! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
CNN en Español is a 24-hour Spanish language news network for the Latin America audience. CNN en Español provides continuous news reports of major world events and breaking news stories.
- CNN en Español's Sports' interns have an opportunity to experience, learn, and have exposure to sports newsgathering and programming.
- Interns assist sports newsgathering by providing coverage support, game highlights, story research, and gathering video elements for edit.
- On the programming side, the interns may research story ideas, gather video and graphic elements for shows.
- Interns also assist the teams with basic production and administrative tasks.
- Intern schedules vary and may include week and weekend work.
- Candidates should be fluent in Spanish and English and seeking a career in broadcast journalism.
- Should be self-motivated, able to multi-task, have a good attitude, and be able to function well in an environment with short deadlines and quick turnaround projects.
- Students must provide a resume and cover letter.
- Students MUST be enrolled in school during the time of the internship.
- Students must have completed their sophomore year in college prior to the start of the internship.
- Student should have a strong academic record (3.0 or above is strongly preferred).
- Interest in international news and newsgathering; multi-lingual is not a must but would be an asset.
- Knowledge of or experience in basic journalism techniques, standards and ethics.
- An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
- Networking opportunities to meet people that you’d like to know!
- A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands!
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS