You provide the motivation, the will and the work ethic; we’ll provide the career opportunities and access you need to get going – think of it as a professional alley-oop. Work with us and we’ll put you in the thick of things, side-by-side with the best in entertainment, news and sports. Check for our current openings below.
Summer 2020 Intern- AUBURN UNIVERSITY Charles Barkley Talent ServicesLocation Atlanta, Georgia, United States Job ID 175246BR Apply Now
Turner Sports is the team that delivers sports broadcasts to the Turner networks like TBS, TNT and truTV. We are also responsible for operating sites like NCAA.com, NBA.com, ELEAGUE.com and PGA.com. If you haven’t seen our newest venture, b/r Live check it out!
This internship is ONLY available for Auburn Students and alumni. No other applications will be accepted.
The Charles Barkley Internship is designed to provide students at Auburn University with a hands-on experience in sports media. The selected student will work alongside Turner Sports production staff to learn the ropes of working on multimedia platforms (linear and digital) and how the behind-the-scenes departments pull together to produce some of the best moments in TV sports. The intern will work in conjunction with the Turner Sports production, talent and production management teams.
Primary responsibilities are conducting administrative duties as well as assisting with talent related tasks for on-site studio shoots/shows; primarily during the NBA, MLB and E-League seasons.
- Candidates must be current students at Auburn University or within 6 months post graduation from AU.
- Have an interest and/or experience in sports broadcasting and be aware of Turner Sports on-air personalities.
- Must have familiarity with office programs (Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
- Networking opportunities to meet people that you’d like to know!
- A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands!
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS