You provide the motivation, the will and the work ethic; we’ll provide the career opportunities and access you need to get going – think of it as a professional alley-oop. Work with us and we’ll put you in the thick of things, side-by-side with the best in entertainment, news and sports. Check for our current openings below.
Summer 2020- Creative Sports Services Unit (CSSU)Location Atlanta, Georgia, United States Job ID 174931BR Apply Now
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Turner Sports is the team that delivers sports broadcasts to the Turner networks like TBS, TNT and truTV. We are also responsible for operating sites like NCAA.com, NBA.com, PGATOUR.com and PGA.com. If you haven't seen our newest venture, check out E LEAGUE!We have a lot more to come this fall!
As an intern, you will have the chance to experience various areas of CSSU.
- Ability to learn and subsequently perform some Production Assistant-level duties.
- Compiling, evaluating and logging sports video (NBA, MLB, NCAA, PGA, Esports).
- Creative writing for broadcast.
- Learning post-production fundamentals such as editing, sound design and visual effects.
- Production or broadcast or communications background desired.
- Sports knowledge is a plus.
- Creative Mindset
- Familiarity with Adobe Premiere is a plus
- An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
- Networking opportunities to meet people that you’d like to know!
- A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands!
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS